Dog Boarding, Cat Boarding, Dog Daycare & Specialty Care
Boarding at the B&B
Our accommodations are designed to achieve a, safe, comfortable and sanitary environment. Our staff attends to the animals with the highest standard of concern and attention.
• Veterinary care as needed • Individual and/or group playtime • Bath packages for dogs • Radiant heated floors • Efficient air ventilation • Security-fire alarm system monitored 24 hours a day • Large indoor bedrooms and suites • Frequent outside exercising and potty breaks for dogs. • Bedding is provided, or you are welcome to bring your pet’s favorite bedding from home as long as it is machine washable. • Our friendly staff is a team of dedicated and caring individuals, that are trained and supervised by experienced personnel.
Quality Diet & Medications
We provide a quality diet to all pets and serve meals twice daily or we can feed any special diet that you supply. Chew sticks and a toy from home are encouraged. Medications will be administered as instructed for an additional fee.
Complete Veterinary Services
Please make an appointment with our doctor to address any medical concerns or vaccination your pet may need prior to boarding whenever possible.
Dog Bathing Services
We are happy to take care of your dog’s bathing needs in conjunction with their boarding stay or visit with the veterinarian, or call anytime for an appointment. Please note we do not offer professional grooming but are happy to refer you to a local groomer.
DOGS: Da2pp, Rabies and Bordetella. CATS: PRC(fvrcp), Rabies and Leukemia(Felv). Proof of vaccination by a veterinarian is required prior to boarding and daycare. Any vaccines that your pet may need, will be administered, with a mandatory examination by our veterinarian.
- Arrivals should check in with our receptionist at the desk before presenting pets for boarding.
- Please call if your scheduled departure date changes.
Reservations & Check Out
We are closed for arrivals and departures on the following holidays:
- New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas (or National Holidays scheduled in conjunction with these holidays).
- We close early at noon on Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve & New Years Eve.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 12:00 (NOON) AN ADDITIONAL DAY BOARDING FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR AFTERNOON CHECKOUTS. To reserve a stay please call . Have a credit card handy to secure your reservation and call well in advance to assure availability, especially for the weekends and holidays.